Wanted! Passionate and sports loving International Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a motivated, passionate and sports lovin
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
You will be a hands-on key player in our team building the SCULT Foundation – an international healthy lifestyle social enterprise. You will play a crucial role in executing our current and future international initiatives and support them with community building and creative marketing activities across Europe. For example, passionate digital media people who want to move towards international work and a specific field, such as physical activity and sports, are welcome to apply.
You are responsible for:
- Working with and developing an international partner network
- Implementing our international projects and their multi-channel social campaigns
- Developing a project-based and corporate marketing strategy for SCULT closely with the team
- Executing international digital media advertising and event marketing across Europe
- Composing newsletters, web updates and other materials in your field
- Developing the SCULT community
You are a perfect fit to us when:
- You’re an independent team player
- You have a can-do-attitude and an ability and willingness to learn
- You are fluent in English and have exceptional communication and networking skills
- You have project management skills and the flexibility and the ability to multitask
- You have the flexibility and the will to travel
Skills and qualities not to be missed:
- Experience with performance marketing (Google and Facebook Ads), influencers & analytics
- Interest in the latest marketing trends and event marketing
- Good sense of design and style and the ability to design digital media content
- University degree and/or work experience in the field supporting your work
- Driving licenses
Why to join SCULT?
- International work, smart people around and high ambitions
- Balance between office, outdoor and on-the-road work
- Endless opportunities, local and global impact
- Office in Tartu or Tallinn (Estonia), at various sporting events, on the road or anywhere remote
- Varied work and good compensation
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND APPLY TO OUR TEAM!
Please send us your resume, motivation letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The job advertisement is active until a suitable person is found, but no longer than January 15, 2021.
SCULT is an international healthy lifestyle social enterprise devoted to building a brighter future through sport, physical activity and preventive health care. We lead the World Sport Volunteers Movement SCULT, run physical activity campaigns such as MyPromise Europe, organiser knowledge sharing and recognition events like SCULT Fest, SCULT Academy, and SCULT Awards, and participate in various academic and policy projects internationally.